Dr Briggs is committed to providing excellent patient care and ensuring that each patient is treated professionally, respectfully, and with utmost privacy. His compassionate and gentle bedside manner is well-known, and patients can expect to receive clear and unbiased medical advice. Dr Briggs is renowned for his innovative and modern approach, as demonstrated by his utilization of advanced short scar techniques. Additionally, he currently serves as a Specialist Surgeon for Breast Augmentation in Australia.
My guiding principle is simple: I treat others as I would like to be treated. I actively involve patients in their own care and provide them with comprehensive information to understand every aspect of their procedure.
- Medical: Royal College of Surgeons, 1977 College of Surgeons of England Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- General Surgery, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London obtaining the Fellowship Examination of the Royal
- Plastic Surgery, University College Hospitals, London
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Masada Private Hospital. St Kilda East, Melbourne, Victoria.