Dr Josh Wall graduated at the top of his medical school class from the University of Wollongong, achieving a high distinction average. He received prizes in Women's Health, Psychiatry, Surgery, Paediatrics, and Anatomy. Dr Wall is highly skilled in various non-surgical Cosmetic Medicine procedures, such as cosmetic injectables, advanced dermal fillers, non-surgical facelifts using threads, body sculpting, intimate area rejuvenations, penis enlargements, and laser treatments for various skin conditions.
As the Medical Director of Contour Clinics, Dr Wall emphasizes the importance of education and continuous professional development. He is a national trainer for Derma-medical, a renowned cosmetic injectable education course. Additionally, Dr Wall serves as a key opinion leader and global advisory board member for Cynosure, the world's largest laser distributor. He is also a key opinion leader for MINT threads, a leading Thread-lifting company.
Dr Wall's expertise is recognized through his publications in multiple peer-reviewed scientific journals. He also contributes columns to reputable women's and cosmetic publications, including Vogue, Women's Day, Take 5, Spa & Clinic, and Beauty Heaven.
- Undergraduate: BPSYC(Hons)
- Medical: MBBS, with Distinction, University of Wollongong
- Key opinion leader and faculty member at Allergan,
- Key opinion leader and global advisory board member for Cynosure
- Key opinion leader for MINT threads
- Head national trainer at Derma Medical
- Published in multiple peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Writes columns for leading publications and websites including Vogue, Woman’s Day, Take 5, Spa & Clinic, and Beauty Heaven.